Rebel Resolutions works collaboratively with organizations to increase their financial health by implementing best practices in leveraging, cultivating, training, coaching, and change management. We serve to ultimately strengthen operational and programmatic resources in order to enrich the lives for whom nonprofits exist.
We Can Help
Perhaps you have arrived here at Rebel Resolutions to explore ideas for making yourself and/or your workplace more efficient and effective. You may be asking yourself some of the following questions:
- How can we improve our programs and fundraisers so they are flourishing the way we want them to?
- Is there a way we can use what we have already accomplished to become better at what we do?
- Do we need a fresh approach to progression, or will we lose donors if we stop the traditional ways of doing things?
- What will it take to boost morale?
- What can we do to reduce personnel and/or Board turnover?
- How can we all become more cohesive?
- Can we move at a different pace so we can get to the next level more quickly?
- What can we do to struggle less or avoid closing our doors?
If you have asked any of these questions, Rebel Resolutions can help. Here, our knowledge, experience, and understanding intersect with processes to make a positive impact for your organization. Whether your needs are specific to one goal or whether your organization’s issues are more extensive, we can come up with a mutual plan of action to take you where you want to go.
All nonprofits have unique beginnings—their own footprint in the community. They each have a variety of challenges and successes. Don’t lose heart; every organization struggles, but these trials can create abundant opportunities.
Capitalizing on opportunities for growth is what we do. We have a 100% track record for successfully turning around operations, even when they have reached “full crisis mode.” Some have had toxic environments and others have needed an immediate financial rescue. While these situations might sound extreme and atypical, they are not.
Rebel Resolutions has answers. We understand that your choice to entrust someone with your challenges is an important decision. We take this seriously. In partnership with you, we provide out-of-the-box options and recommendations so that more communities can be recipients of your services.